Welcome to Long Island Care at Home
Long Island Care at Home is licensed by the New York State Department of Health and accredited by the Joint Commission of Healthcare Organizations, the same organization that accredits hospitals nationwide. Our employees are under the management of a Director of Patient Services and a Registered Nurse with 25 years of Public Health and Home Health Care experience. We’re large enough to be professional, yet small enough to be personal.
• To utilize our expertise as an enterprise to deliver the highest quality of care to a culturally and ethnically diverse community.
• To provide patients and their families with the tools they need to help them make informed decisions regarding home health care.
• To provide patients and their families an opportunity to participate in the creation of the Plan of Care.
• To create a safe, nurturing atmosphere in the home and assist patients with maximizing their abilities.
• To attract and retain qualified, compassionate and competent personnel.